Education Abroad Photo Contest
The purpose of this contest is to recognize individuals who have taken exceptional photographs while participating in Education Abroad programs. The goal is to use these photographs to publicize the importance of the UNL Education Abroad programs. Entries may be displayed on the Education Abroad website, Education Abroad social media (including Facebook, Instgram, Twitter, and Pinterest) and other UNL marketing materials.
- All entries must be submitted digitally to email@example.com by 5:00pm Tuesday, January 21, 2014and include the attached Photo Contest Entry Form.
- There is no entry fee.
- Photos can be color or black & white.
- All entries must be photographs taken by the education abroad participant while on an education abroad program during Spring 2013 or Summer 2013 and must be the work of the person submitting the photo.
- Each student may enter up to four photos, one in each of the following categories:
1) Show the World You are a Husker (the photo subject in this category must be wearing UNL attire or demonstrating Husker spirit)
2) My Program/Campus (including study, internship, research, and volunteer experiences)
3) I Want to Experience That
4) Video (2 minutes or less; words, photos, and/or film)
- *Please give a brief description of each photo on the contest entry form.
- When submitting photos by email attachment, please label each photo according to the following format: category-student last name-title of photo-country where photo was taken
- Initial judging will be conducted by selected UNL faculty and staff members. Entries will be evaluated on appeal, content and presentation of the education abroad experience. Three finalists from each category will be chosen and featured at the Education Abroad Fair.
- Final student voting will take place during the Education Abroad Fair on September 24, 2013 in the Union Plaza. All finalists will be featured on the UNL Education Abroad website. The winner of each category will receive a prize.