Congratulations on taking the first step to participate in an education abroad experience during your time here at Nebraska! Lucky for you, we have a wide variety of programs, locations, and experiences available to you.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you begin the planning process:
- Plan early! It is recommended to start planning 8 months to a year in advance.
- Do your research. Check out the "Search & Apply" page to explore your options.
- Apply for scholarships.
- Read about other ways to "Fund Your Experience Abroad."
- Touch base with your academic advisor, visit our "Academics" page, and be sure to set up an advising session with the Education Abroad Office.
- Read through the other helpful resources available to you on our website such as: Health & Safety, Travel Logistics, and Cross-Cultural Adjustment.
We look forward to working with you as you plan for what will be one of the most thrilling, educational, and challenging opportunities of your life.