Choosing a program
Choosing a study abroad program is an exciting and important process. Be honest with yourself and think about what's right for you, including:
- Your long-term academic and professional goals
- Your degree requirements
- Whether a short-term program, a semester, or an academic year program will help you achieve your goals
- Why do you want to go abroad? What do you want to achieve and experience?
- What aspects of going abroad are most important to you--courses, location, cultural experiences, learning a language, opportunity to participate in an internship or service learning?
- How will going abroad fit into your career goals?