Why Choose the University of Nebraska-Lincoln?
- The university has a strong international focus and enrolls approximately 2,485 international students. Each year our students come from more than 100 countries!
- The university offers rigorous academic programs located in a safe and modern campus environment in the center of the United States.
- Nebraska is a Top U.S. Public University!
- The university is a comprehensive university with a variety of courses housed within eight colleges:
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Architecture
- College of Business
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine and Performing Arts
- College of Journalism and Mass Communications
- The university has a variety of helpful services on campus to assist you in making the most of your experience in Nebraska. These resources include but are not limited to: a student health center, a recreation center, an outdoor adventure center complete with a climbing wall, a student union, several academic resource centers, and much more!
Where? Lincoln, Nebraska
- Population: Approximately 270,000
- Lincoln is the capital of the state of Nebraska and is the second largest city in the state
- Lincoln is host to a variety of events throughout the year including art festivals, farmers markets, marathons, concerts, sporting events, and more (on Husker football game days, the university's Memorial Stadium becomes the third largest city in Nebraska!)
- Lincoln is located only 60 miles from Omaha, Nebraska's largest city, offering students additional opportunities to attend events, shop, or dine at a variety of establishments